Cherry Street Brewing – Market Sales and Wholesale Manager – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Brewing the rue des cerises
Apply for this job
Cherry Street Brewing, located in Cumming, GA, is expanding and expanding in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We have 2 breweries in Georgia, with statewide distribution. We are opening a production facility in Chattanooga, TN to increase volume and distribution. Cherry Street is a fun team of people who are motivated and passionate about their work with a strong culture of inclusion and empowerment. We are a laid back but professional company that promotes a safe working environment and equal employment opportunities.
Cherry Street Brewing Market Sales and Wholesale Manager is the liaison between the brewery and the wholesalers. This role includes managing the inventory of packaged products, communicating with wholesalers of these products, selling and managing accounts in the marketplace, and representing the brand at an assortment of events throughout. the year. Although this is a simple description, this role is important and responsible. Organizational and communication skills are imperative.
duties and responsibilities
- Fully understand and embrace Cherry Street’s brands, culture, company history, products, portfolio, policies and short and long term vision, and deliver our mission to wholesale and retail customers
- Be the primary point of contact for customers, distributor representatives and marketing liaison
- Be the face of the brewery, act professionally at all times, always represent the brewery in its best light and take care of our customers
- Participate in the overall sales strategy and goal planning for the sale of Cherry Street beers
- Coordinate with distributors and (Nick / brewing team) to manage inventory in the market, maintaining a minimum number of days available, a healthy turnover rate and depleting all seasonal and limited brands as per plan
- Coordinate and communicate distributor orders with distributor partners and the director of operations
- Comply with all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of products
- Work with (Nick / Directors) management to achieve sales targets for revenue and volume growth on a monthly basis while operating effectively within company and budget guidelines
- Gain an intimate and practical knowledge of the organization of each distribution partner and develop an open relationship with all members of the management and sales team
- Work with designated distributors to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Plan and participate in regular distributor training activities including presenting at sales meetings, rolling with distributor sales staff, communicating and driving sales performance initiatives, and distributing new sales materials to sales staff
- Organize, promote and execute promotional events on accounts and in the marketplace, including beer dinners, takeovers, festivals, tastings and samplings
- Coordinate to promote account-related events through Facebook, Twitter and other social / web media channels
- Manage relationships with major accounts while identifying and targeting growth accounts
- Identify accounts that are not currently offering the brand’s products and successfully execute new account openings to increase market presence
- Manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently; track and monitor progress in all identified accounts; compile and submit sales reports as needed
- Keep complete and up-to-date notes on all existing and target accounts
Terms & Conditions
- Nice and polite manner and neat and well-groomed appearance
- Regular and reliable presence and punctuality
- Flexible working hours and irregular hours
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulate with team members, customers and distributors
- Ability to interact professionally and appropriately with all team members, customers and distributors
- Use telephones, computers, typewriters, copiers and other office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and other basic software and websites
- Manage according to the philosophy “If it’s not 100% true, it’s 100% false” and correct the problem immediately
- Must be able to stand and exercise at a brisk pace, including bending and bending throughout the working day at events, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry 20 pounds regularly and 65 pounds occasionally
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership capacity and sociability
- Desire for beer, craft beer and craft knowledge
- Must have good communication skills to deal with team members, customers and distributors
- A college diploma is preferred, a high school diploma required, or a combination of practical experience and education will be considered an alternative
- Mastery of the following dimensions of the Brewery and Alcohol supply chain industry: Purchase Orders, FOB, Margin / Marking, Inventory Management, Effective Communication, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to obtain a Forsyth County Liquor License
- Must be prepared to accept a background check and provide a reference list with three employers and three staff
- Salary position – 45-50 hours; Base salary + commission / bonus remuneration. The level of experience can influence the remuneration. In addition, annual performance increases and reaches bonus opportunities to be determined with ownership
- 10 days / 8 hours per day per year of paid leave, including sick leave and personal leave, unless otherwise specified and approved. PTO must be approved with one month’s notice.
- Contribution to medical, dental and visual insurance.
- Food, beer, merchandise discounts, admission to events, such as beer festivals, conferences or trainings.
- And, a hell of a cool place to work.
Alcoholic liability – The candidate should clearly understand that he represents not only the company, but also the alcoholic beverage industry. They must conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with the concern for responsible drinking education at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and entertainment on behalf of the company or its subsidiaries. Any poor thinking or legal issues that may arise due to lack of judgment can be addressed with disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Apply for this job