Global Biosimulation Market (2021 to 2030) –
Dublin, November 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Biosimulation Market Report 2021: Implications and Growth of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report equips strategists, marketers, and senior management with the essential information they need to assess the global Biosimulation market.
This report focuses on the rapidly growing Biosimulation market. The report gives a guide to the biosimulation market that will shape and change our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to purchase
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
Where is the largest and most dynamic biosimulation market located? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Biosimulation market report answers all of these questions and many more.
The report covers the market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger biosimulation market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) covering both the historical growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast for its growth.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the main companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Biosimulation Market section of the report provides background. It compares the Biosimulation market with other segments of the Biosimulation market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of biosimulation indicators.
The main players in the biosimulation market are Certara, Dassault SystÃ¨mes, Schrodinger Inc., Simulations Plus Inc., Rhenovia Pharma, Insilico Biotechnology AG, Genedata AG, Entelos Inc., Physiomics plc, Rosa & Co. LLC., In silico biosciences Inc., INOSIM Software, LeadInvent Technologies, Nuventra Pharma and Archimedes.
The global biosimulation market is expected to grow from $ 2.71 billion in 2020 to $ 3.17 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.1%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to companies stabilizing production after meeting demand which increased exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The market is expected to reach $ 5.29 billion in 2020. 2025 at a CAGR of 13.7%.
The biosimulation market includes sales of biosimulation software and services by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships) that strive to better understand biological processes using computer simulations. Biosimulation is a mathematical simulation process that uses computers to reproduce biological processes and systems. The objective of biosimulation is a model-based prediction of the dynamics and behavior of biological systems.
The main types of products in the biosimulation market are software and services. Biosimulation software provides software for molecular modeling and simulation, pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic (PK / PD) modeling and simulation, toxicity prediction software, physiological pharmacokinetic modeling and simulation (PBPK), design software testing and others. It is used in drug development, drug discovery and more and implemented in various industry verticals such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROs), regulatory authorities, research institutes academics, etc.
North America was the largest region of the biosimulation market in 2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa -East and Africa.
Product innovation is an emerging trend in the biosimulation market. Several companies operating in the biosimulation sector are focused on the development of new and advanced solutions for biosimulation. For example, in January 2021, Insilico Biotechnology AG, a German company providing predictive solutions for the bioeconomy, launched new software called Insilico Selector. With the help of the Insilico Selector, it is possible to use micro-scale data for the creation of an accurate selection of performing cell clones.
In April 2020, Simulations Plus Inc., a U.S. company specializing in providing simulation and modeling software for pharmaceutical development and discovery, acquired Lixoft for $ 16.5 million. With the acquisition of Lixoft, Simulations Plus expands its modeling software offering and plans to expand the company’s presence in Europe. Lixoft is a French company specializing in providing modeling and simulation software for the development of advanced model-based drugs.
Rising healthcare spending globally is expected to support the biosimulation market during the forecast period. The increase in healthcare spending is likely to generate more spending for drug development which, in turn, will boost the revenue generated by biosimulation solutions. Biosimulation software is currently used in the development of drugs to mimic disease. With the help of biosimulation software, virtual clinical trials can be conducted for new pharmaceutical drugs in development using computers running disease simulations. According to the United States Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, health spending in the United States increased 4.6% in 2019, reaching $ 3.8 trillion or $ 11.582 per person, contributing 17.7% of the country’s GDP. Hence, the surge in healthcare spending is driving the growth of the biosimulation market.
Countries Covered in the Biosimulation Market Report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, United Kingdom and the United States.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the biosimulation market
3. Biosimulation Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on biosimulation
5. Size and Growth of the Biosimulation Market
5.1. Historical Global Biosimulation Market, 2015-2020, in USD Billion
5.1.1. Market pilots
5.1.2. Market restrictions
5.2. Global Biosimulation Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
5.2.1. Market pilots
5.2.2. Market restrictions
6. Segmentation of the biosimulation market
6.1. Global Biosimulation Market, Product Segmentation, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
6.2. Global Biosimulation Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
- Drug development
- Drug discovery
6.3. Global Biosimulation Market, End User Segmentation, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Regulatory authorities
- University research institutions
7. Regional and national analysis of the biosimulation market
7.1. Global Biosimulation Market, Divided by Region, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
7.2. Global Biosimulation Market, Divided by Country, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tn4ntb