Global Docking Station Market Report 2021-2028
Dublin, December 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “2021-2028 Docking Station Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global docking station market size is expected to reach USD 2.20 billion by 2028 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2028.
The growth of the industry can be attributed to the growing popularity of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) work culture, which aims to reduce costs while increasing flexibility and efficiency. Docking stations are primarily used to connect mobile computing devices, such as tablets and smartphones, to displays, keyboards, printers, and other peripherals.
In addition, the demand for the aforementioned computing devices is fueled by the growing need for faster data transfer. Additionally, with the growing number of game subscriptions and the growing popularity of esports, the demand for docking stations is expected to increase in the coming years.
In addition, the global recognition of Bluetooth technology should allow the development of richer solutions with a faster time to market. Adding mesh to the Bluetooth standard would open up tremendous opportunities for enhanced experiences in smart homes and building automation.
Around 48 billion internet-connected devices are expected to be installed by 2021, of which nearly a third include Bluetooth, according to a research study. With the growing number of Bluetooth enabled devices, mesh network technology would have a significant initial impact on commercial and industrial spaces, eventually becoming a common technology in the wider Internet of Things system.
The digital economy continues to evolve at breakneck speed, driven by the ability of digital media to collect, use and analyze massive volumes of machine-readable information. As digital media saves time and provides the convenience of accessing data from anywhere and anytime, people all over the world are widely adopting it for various applications. The increased focus on the digital economy would boost demand for docking stations in the years to come.
In addition, governments of developing countries have launched various initiatives to promote the digital economy for various development purposes and solve various social problems. In addition, digitization can improve economic and social outcomes and be a driving force for innovation and productivity. Digital platforms facilitate transactions, networking and the exchange of information, among others.
In addition, the popularity of universal docking stations is steadily increasing among frequent business travelers, as these stations allow them to connect to other devices such as printers, keyboards and scanners, in addition to saving money. time and expense. Additionally, universal docking stations are extremely useful for IT administrators as these stations can be used with the latest Ultrabook, MacBook, and Windows pro tablets and laptops, providing hassle-free connectivity.
Highlights Of The Docking Stations Market Report
- The notebook products segment dominated the market and held a revenue share of over 70.0% in 2020. The smartphone and tablet segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.1% from 2021 to 2028 .
- The wireless connectivity segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.0% from 2021 to 2028 due to the incorporation of advanced wireless technologies, such as WiGig, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, with better efficiency
- The offline distribution channel segment captured the largest revenue share of over 75.0% in 2020. An increasing number of retail stores, especially in emerging markets such as India, China and the Brazil, is expected to boost product sales through offline channels.
- North America held the largest revenue share of over 35.0% in 2020. This can be attributed to the growing need for docking stations in the region as millennials and young people become more interested in sports. electronic.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive summary
Chapter 3. Variables, Trends and Scope of Docking Station Market
Chapter 4. Analysis of consumer behavior
Chapter 5. Docking Stations Market: Product Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Docking Station Market: Connectivity Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Docking Stations Market: Distribution Channel Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Docking Stations Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive analysis
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- ACCO Trademark Company
- Lenovo Group Limited
- HP LP Development Company
- Plug-in technologies
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- Acer Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jsuzyk