Menomonee Falls Police Blotter | Express News, your local news
The following information was obtained from the Menomonee Falls Police Department.
* A catalytic converter was removed from a vehicle in the N5300 block of Campbell Drive between May 24 and May 31.
* A laptop was removed from a vehicle parked in the N9300 block of Premier Lane at 4pm on May 26. The vehicle was broken into and the suspects attempted to steal the vehicle.
* One accused was cited for retail theft after attempting to leave Woodmans, W124 N8145 Hwy. 145, without paying for the items on May 31.
*A purse was removed from the front seat of a vehicle parked at Woodmans, W124 N8145 Hwy. 145, May 28.
* Unknown suspects left Costco, W162 N9235 Pershing Ave. without paying any goods on May 25.
* Unknown suspects left .Woodmans, W124 N8145 Hwy. 145, without paying any goods on May 22.
Two suspects left Ulta Beauty, N91 W16051 Falls Parkway, without making payment on May 18.
* An unknown person entered an unlocked, moving vehicle in the W15300 block of Menomonee Avenue and fled at 10:15 p.m. on May 31.
* A Flock camera alerted police to a stolen vehicle near Falls Parkway and Pilgrim Road on May 28. Police located the vehicle and initiated a pursuit, but ended the pursuit after 1.62 miles.
* A vehicle was stolen from a parking lot in the W18300 block of Thunder Ridge Drive at 4:10 p.m. on May 26.
Driving a vehicle while intoxicated
A driver was arrested for driving a vehicle while intoxicated/first offense after officers responded to a single vehicle crash on Shady Lane and Custer Lane at 12.26am on May 27.
* A driver was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and THC following a traffic stop in the W17300 block of Appleton Avenue at 9.15pm on May 31. An officer initiated the traffic stop because the driver did not turn on the headlights. The driver admitted to having marijuana in the vehicle.
*A driver was cited for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop for speeding near Main Street and Elder Lane on May 31.
* A female driver was arrested for possession of marijuana after her vehicle was reported to police as stolen on May 22. A Flock camera alerted police to the vehicle, which was reported stolen. Police located the vehicle and its owner, who had not alerted police that the vehicle had been recovered. The driver had a warrant for her arrest and marijuana was recovered during a search of the vehicle.
*A driver was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop near Boundary Road and Main Street on May 16. An officer initiated a traffic stop for a suspended license. The officer detected the smell of marijuana emanating from the vehicle and a search of the vehicle yielded marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* A bicycle was found in the N7800 block of Menomonee Avenue and handed over to police on May 29.
*A necklace was found near Main Street and Mill Street around 11 a.m. on May 30. The necklace was turned over to the police and placed in inventory.
*A phone was handed over to police on May 30 and then returned to its owner.
*A bicycle was found in the W17400 block of Silver Spring Drive and was turned over to police. The owner could not be determined and the bike was placed in police inventory.
* A wallet was found in the W15600 block of Appleton Avenue on May 27 and turned over to police. The wallet was then returned to its owner.
* A large pair of gloves was found in the men’s washroom at Mill Pond Park on May 16. The gloves were placed in police inventory after the owner could not be located.
* A black billiard case and a cell phone were found at Centennial Plaza, N88 W16712 Appleton Ave., on May 19. The owners could not be determined and the items were placed in police inventory.
* Two small dogs were located on Auburndale Drive on May 24 and turned over to police. The owners could not be determined and the animals were turned over to the Humane Animal Welfare Society.