National PrimeTime event kicks off in Phoenix
When independent retailers left Nashville last August, they did so with a fundamental understanding of the buyer’s journey. They knew what it meant – and what was expected of them – to move a customer from initial awareness to long-term purchase and loyalty. This journey, which has evolved rapidly over the past few years, will continue to do so in the future. And that’s why, as the independent channel lands in Phoenix for Nationwide Marketing Group’s 58and On the PrimeTime show, the customer journey will once again be the center of attention.
“While the independent channel has seen tremendous growth in 2020 and 2021, the landscape is changing. And we have to change with that,” says Tom Hickman, Nationwide President and Chief Member Advocate. “Even though you have more business than you know what to do with right now, Big Box is recovering. They work hard to win back the buyers they lost. And so, it’s more critical than ever for independent resellers to activate the strategies that we know will help preserve that market share growth they’ve been experiencing.
PrimeTime will feature several spotlight sessions on the buyer’s journey that will help set the stage for in-depth and meaningful education and conversations throughout the show. From the strong slate of Nationwide Learning Academy (NLA) sessions to the various member-led roundtables, dealers will have ample opportunity to expand their tool belts with the resources needed to be successful at every step of this journey. of purchase.
Participants can explore topics through 14 different tracks (NLAs), including in-store experience, website management, data and analytics, leadership and human capital, product training, social media, business and financial services, digital marketing and more. Many PrimeTime favorites will also return to Phoenix, including Product Merchandising Sessions, Mattress University, Furniture Forum and Luxury University.
PrimeTime will open with an inspiring keynote from Erik Weihenmayer, a blind adventurer who has accomplished remarkable feats in his lifetime, including climbing Mount Everest. Weihenmayer will share its powerful message with independent retailers, reminding them how they can use the challenges and adversity they’ve faced over the past two years to help propel their businesses to new heights.
Additionally, PrimeTime Expo is set to take over the Phoenix Convention Center with nearly 200 vendor partners on hand to showcase their products and services to the independent retail channel. The Exhibit Hall will be packed with new product launches, several world premieres and some of the biggest and best CashBack and Show Special offers this show has ever seen.
“Our vendor community has stepped it up for us in Phoenix and shown their commitment to our members and the independent channel as a whole,” said Melissa Stenson, vice president of member experience for Nationwide. “Our members have the opportunity to engage and network with our partners across all categories and in unique environments.”
Other PrimeTime Nashville highlights include:
- The PrimeTime Backyard showcase, featuring food samples, beverages, education, and partners from exhibiting outside vendors.
- The 90-minute PrimeTime Palooza shopping spree, including an all-new app-based experience that will give attendees the ability to close deals from the comfort of their hotel room rather than the Palooza room.
- The largest PrimeTime CashBack offer ever in the furniture and bedding category, courtesy of Serta Simmons Bedding.
- PrimeTime debuts programs with Snap One, Magnolia Home, Milk House Candles, Snooze Mattress, Vision Grills, Croix Valley Foods, ZLINE Kitchen and more.
- The return of extended paid inventory financing for consumer electronics purchases.
- More CE exhibition space than ever before.
- A revamped luxury college experience right on the PrimeTime Expo floor.
- WIN: Women in Nationwide yoga and networking events.
- A very first PrimeTime Show Special and exclusive Palooza offer for MediaSign TV.
- Networking opportunities for specialty groups including Service Leaders Network, Home Technology Specialists Nationwide (HTSN), Nationwide RentDirect, NextGen/IDEA and more.
As always, participation in PrimeTime is free for Nationwide members and guests. Although pre-registration is strongly encouraged, independent retailers can still register to attend PrimeTime onsite during the show.