The market size is expected to reach $1.96 billion by 2027
DUBLIN, April 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ventilators Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The market size of medical ventilators is expected to reach 1962.22 million by 2027.
This study considers a detailed scenario of the current Medical Ventilators market and its market dynamics for 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth catalysts, restraints, and trends. The report presents both the demand and supply sides of the market. It profiles and reviews the leading companies and other eminent ones operating in the market.
Growing geriatric population, technological innovations in respiratory care devices, improved healthcare infrastructure, and increasing private sector investment in healthcare are the major factors driving the ventilator market in APAC.
IMPACT OF COVID-19
The global ventilator market witnessed a higher rise during the pandemic period, due to the constantly increased spread of SARS-COV-2 in the global demand for ventilators in primary treatment. / the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has induced a significant change in the ventilator market owing to the high demand for ventilators in Covid-19 treatments.
SEGMENTATION OF THE GLOBAL FAN MARKET
The ventilator market is segmented into invasive and non-invasive ventilators. In which invasive segment accounted for a higher market share and dominated the non-invasive interface segment.
By patient group, the market is segmented into adult and pediatric and neonate, in which the adult segment accounted for more than 75% market share and holds the leading position over the other.
The critical care application segment shows the significant growth of the ventilator market compared to the emergency care, home care and neonatal care segment.
Standard ventilators are widely used in hospitals and intensive care units for acute care, and NICUs driving the high market growth of the segment with over 60% market share.
Many emerging medical technology companies pose a threat to global players due to their innovative products and technologies. The industry offers huge growth opportunities for current and future players.
Vendors should develop new devices globally according to regional requirements instead of focusing on a single device.
- New product launches and products based on advanced technology are driving the growth of the global medical ventilator market. Computer technology has made the current generation of products more user-friendly for doctors and patients. Synchronized ventilators with volume control and advanced lung graphics help patients wean off ventilators more easily with fewer side effects.
- The emerging concept of intelligent and intelligent ventilation solutions is helping to increase the market share of ventilators. For example, Hamilton has made smart ventilators with Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV). It is automatically synchronized with the patient’s respiratory mechanics applying lung protection strategies to minimize risk factors and complications.
- The increase in financing and investments for production has a positive impact on product sales. For example, prototypes have been funded with €760,000 from UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) through the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF).
- The growing growth of non-invasive devices across the globe including treatments for COPD patients has increased the demand in the non-invasive ventilator market.
- Among the end-user segment, the hospital segment accounted for a significant share of the acute care ventilator market; due to the significant increase in the influx of patients in hospitals due to various critical issues requiring the use.
MARKET GROWTH FACTORS
- Growing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Growing demand for ambulatory and portable ventilators
- Critical Healthcare Infrastructure Upgrades
- Koninklijke Philips
- ResMed Inc
- Hamilton Medical
- Vyaire Medical
- GE healthcare
- Smith’s Medical
Other Important Suppliers
- AB Industries
- Abronn FZE
- Airon Company
- Acutronic Medical System SA
- Aenomed CO. LTD
- AgVa Health
- Liquid air
- Avasarala Technologies
- Axcent Medical
- Bio Med Devices Inc.
- Bunnell Incorporated
- Cardinal Health
- Luxury scientific surgery
- Dima Italia SRL
- Stephane Fritz
- Hartwell Medical Corporation
- HEYER Medical
- Service Hill-Rom Inc.
- Lowenstein Medical Innovation
- Medical Narang
- Ocean medical products
- Shenzhen Mindray Biomedical Electronics
- Shenzhen Land Wind Industry
- Siare International Engineering Group
- IS surgery
- Skanray Technologies
- Tecme Corporation
- Triton Electronic Systems LTD
- United Hayek Industries Inc.
- Ventec life system
Main topics covered:
1 Research methodology
2 research objectives
3 Research process
4 Scope and coverage
4.1 Market definition
4.2 Base year
4.3 Scope of the study
5 Report assumptions and caveats
5.1 Main caveats
5.2 Currency conversion
5.3 Market Derivation
6 The market at a glance
8 Market Opportunities and Trends
8.1 Covid-19 Surge and United Market Players
8.2 New product launches based on advanced technologies
8.3 Increased Investment in Ventilator Production
8.4 Emerging Concept of Smart and Intelligent Ventilation Solutions
9 Market Growth Catalysts
9.1 Growing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
9.2 Growing Demand for Ambulatory and Portable Ventilators
9.3 Critical Health Care Infrastructure Upgrades
9.4 Increase in hospital admissions for intensive care
10 Market Restrictions
10.1 Potential disadvantages of assisted control mode in ventilators
10.2 Risks associated with fans
12.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
12.2 Market Overview
13 Patient group
13.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
13.2 Market Overview
13.4 Pediatric and neonatal
14.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
14.2 Market Overview
14.3 Intensive care
14.4 Emergency care
14.5 Home care
14.6 Neonatal care
15.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
15.2 Market Overview
16 End user
16.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
16.2 Market Overview
16.4 Home care setting
16.5 Emergency care
17.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
17.2 Geographic overview
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gk949c
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets