With advanced micro devices, Intel, Samsung, Texas Instruments and more
DUBLIN, September 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Multi-Core Processor Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global multi-core processor market is expected to grow from $67.89 billion in 2021 for $77.44 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1%. The multi-core processor market is expected to grow for $130.43 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 13.9%.
North America was the largest region in the multi-core processor market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the Multi-Core Processor market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising demand for smartphones is expected to propel the growth of the multi-core processor market in the future. A smartphone refers to a portable electronic gadget that provides a connection to a cellular network and the Internet. Smartphones with multi-core processors are useful for managing and performing tasks and can run more and heavier applications simultaneously.
For example, in August 2020According to the Bureau of Statistics of Japan, a government agency, the smartphone usage rate was 68.3%, indicating that more than 70% of people aged 13 to 59 use smartphones. Hence, an increase in the demand for smartphones is driving the growth of the multi-core processor market.
Product innovations have become a key trend gaining popularity in the multi-core processor market. The major players in the market are focusing their efforts on creating innovative products for multi-core processors to meet consumer demand. For example, in February 2021Intel, a US-based microprocessor manufacturer, introduced the Intel Core X series of desktop processors, which is the 10th generation of Intel Core processors.
The product has a maximum clock speed of 4.8 GHz, with a core count reaching 18 and a thread count reaching 3. The product also supports 256 GB of DDR4-2933 RAM and Intel turbo boost max technology update.
In February 2022Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), a US producer of semiconductor products and devices, acquired Xilinx, Inc. for $50 billion. The acquisition is expected to allow AMD to offer the strongest portfolio of high performance and adaptive computing solutions in the industry. Xilinx, Inc. is an American developer of multi-core processors and programmable logic solutions.
1) By type: Octa Core processors; Hexa Core processors; quad-core processors; Dual core processors
2) By application: computer; Smart mobile device; Other Apps
3) By the end user: consumer electronics; Automotive; Telecommunications; Energy; Health care; Other end users
Main topics covered:
2. Features of Multi-Core Processor Market
3. Multi-Core Processor Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on multi-core processor
5. Multi-Core Processor Market Size and Growth
6. Multi-Core Processor Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Multi-Core Processor Market
8. Asia-Pacific Multi-Core Processor Market
9. Chinese Multi-Core Processor Market
10. Indian Multi-Core Processor Market
11. Japan Multi-Core Processor Market
12. Australia Multi-Core Processor Market
13. Indonesia Multi-Core Processor Market
14. South Korea Multi-Core Processor Market
15. Western Europe Multi-Core Processor Market
16. UK Multi-Core Processor Market
17. German Multi-Core Processor Market
18. France Multi-Core Processor Market
19. Eastern Europe Multi-Core Processor Market
20. Russian multi-core processor market
21. North America Multi-Core Processor Market
22. UNITED STATES multi-core processor market
23. South America Multi-Core Processor Market
24. Brazil Multi-Core Processor Market
25. Middle East Multi-Core Processor Market
26. Africa Multi-Core Processor Market
27. Multi-Core Processor Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major Mergers and Acquisitions in the Multi-Core Processor Market
29. Multi-Core Processor Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- intel company
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- Apple Inc.
- Mediatek Inc.
- Applied microcircuits
- NXP Semiconductors
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Spreadtrum Communications
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgdmfq
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets